Built in the early 1880’s, the Frisco Inn was built by the St. Louis & San Francisco Railroad for the crews who were pushing the railroad from Pacific, MO to St. Louis. After the railroad was completed, the Frisco Railroad used the hotel as a layover for train crews. By the 1890’s, the Frisco Hotel was owned by Mrs. Wm. Swantner. By 1917, the Frisco Hotel and Restaurant, under the direction of Ralph Jorgensen, added a theatre and its own orchestra. The hotel rate at this time for weekly guests was “$7.00 and up”.
Diameter 2 3/4"
Height 3 3/4"